The AAHA Nutrifluent workshops pack a lot of interactive learning into five hours of continuing education!
Your team’s nutritional knowledge and ability to communicate the importance of good diets can improve pet health. This workshop will teach you how to start or improve a successful nutrition program. You will also learn the skills to having meaningful conversations with clients that can be applied to many pet health topics.
Attendees at this course will:
- Learn best practices for conducting nutritional evaluations
- Take part in exercises that show you how to evaluate food labels
- Discover how to communicate the best nutritional approach for each patient
- Get practical advice to apply upon returning to practice
The workshop includes:
- A workbook to help you apply what’s covered during the workshop to your practice
- A complimentary Nutrition Reference Manual – a handy, 34-page quick reference your whole staff can use with content on life stages, feeding amounts, how to read pet food labels and unconventional foods
- Continental breakfast and morning refreshments
In Collaboration with Hill's Pet Nutrition