Do you cringe when you think of giving performance reviews to employees? Many managers do, and some just avoid them altogether. But there’s no need to deprive yourself and your staff members of this mutually beneficial tool. When done well, a performance appraisal will improve communication, motivation, growth, and productivity in your practice. This book is ideal for anyone looking for a way to implement a review process or a better way to conduct appraisals. This resource will take some of the stress out of reviews and make them a positive experience for you and the employee.
- Comprehensive guides to implementing two different types of appraisals—the 360, or world, review and the traditional review
- Detailed lists of employee attributes to rate in the review process
- Evaluation, review, and warning forms
- A CD with electronic files so you can easily customize the forms for your practice
- Three copies of a 20-page employee pamphlet, Employee’s Guide to the Performance Appraisal, accompany the book to help employees prepare for their reviews
"A Practical Guide to Performance Appraisals is absolutely great! It was easy to customize appraisals for our practice. I couldn’t have done it without this guide."
Cat Care Center
North Syracuse, NY
Softcover, includes CD-ROM and three copies of Employee’s Guide to the Performance Appraisal, AAHA Press
System requirements: Word processing software; spreadsheet software; PC and Mac compatible